Our Spring Hunt Test is now set up with some caveats. With the accumulated snow, there is a chance that the field will be flooded and we have to cancel altogether. So feel free to plan your entries, but check back after St. Pat’s day whether the show is on.
The premium is below as usual in two forms:
Having inspected the grounds today and considering the forecast for the coming week, I regretfully have to cancel our hunt test. The grounds are still 80% covered by snow and ice, 10% by water; more snow and cold weather is predicted for the coming week so I cannot expect them to be usable.